Friday, January 13, 2012

Cleanliness is next to... craziness??

You know that feeling.

 That relief, that sigh of satisfaction, that weight lifted off your shoulders, that sense of accomplishment..........

You know... when...

Your house is CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, I cannot even describe this feeling I get when my house is spic and span. I, of course, can't put it in the same category as love for my daughter or hubby, but OH THE FEELING of a clean house!

I recently had a little "getaway" with some of my fabulous gal pals, and this subject came up more than once. I LOVED our stories that we shared. Its very fun when you all have different ways of doing things, and reasons on why you do them.

So I've been thinking lately, with some encouragement, maybe I'll blog about that for a while. Not quite sure where to start.. maybe my day to day life being ME. A lot of what I do just seems "normal", but I'm finding out that I may be a little more "detailed" (to put it lightly) than some people. :)

What do you think?? Having a clean home sure is important to me!! :)


1 comment:

Beka said...

Love it! Yes! Start to be encouraged!!! And start blogging more! I love you tons and love to hear your heart!