Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Today.

Today I'm tired. Today I worked until 4, and Wednesday is usually my day off. Today I went to the dentist (which I actually like). Today my house is messy. Today my legs ache. Today my eyes and the area all around my eyes are sooo tired, and dark.

Today..... is one day. I'm so thankful that when I'm feeling overwhelmed by things that I didn't get done this week I can just spend some time with God, and then my family, and feel so much better. My God is bigger. My God is stronger than me. Especially in this third trimester (that is starting to catch up to me).

Tomorrow is another day. Saturday we are going to Des Moines with Casey's dad's side to an indoor waterpark overnight. I'm excited about this. Hoping to relax. Hoping to rest. Hoping. Sometimes that can be more stressful than restful.

Today I would normally have accomplished a lot more things. Oh well. Life goes on. :)

2 comments:

Chelsea Leigh said...

Love you, Meg!! I wish I was going to a water park this weekend! HOW FUN that will be! Just look forward to it! The weekend is almost here. :)

Truly His said...

I love your positive attitude, Meg! You are going to have a great time at the water park. I am sure Eliza will love it :)