Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring!

I cannot get over this weather. My windows are open and the breeze is floating through my house like it's July! When I look outside, it seems very strange that there are NO LEAVES on the trees and our lawn is still brown. This is so amazing! I think God was really giving me a break this winter because He knows how much I hate the cold. :)

When I gave birth to Eliza, ON her birthday it was one of the nicest days that spring. I think it was about 71, and when we left it was only in the 60's. I struggled (just like any new mom) getting a new routine together and also with post-partum "depression". I felt like I was in a cave, adjusting to this new mommy thing, and I missed ALL of spring! By the time I was venturing out with my new little bundle, summer was in full swing! THIS TIME, I feel like God is giving me a little blessing! I really pray that my post-partum is a lot shorter this time, and I think I will adjust quicker. But I love this weather!!!! Summer makes me so happy. I LOVE the hot. I love the sun. And I feel like SPRING is already here, and who knows... by April 4th we may be into SUMMER!!!! (wishful thinking).

So go enjoy this beautiful "Summer" day! We are grilling out tonight! What are you plans for the weekend?! Can you believe it's only March 16th?!?!?!?!!?!?!?


LALALA it makes me want to sing!!!

2 comments:

Amanda Nash said...

YAY SPRING! YAY BABY! YAY MEGHAN!

Ac said...

Exactly how i feel about this spring!!!& summer:)
Megan i can't wait to see and meet your new baby girl its going to be a great summer!