Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday..



Today is Tuesday. I don't like Tuesday's... well... up until 1 pm, that is. On Tuesday's, I work at 4am.. so that means I'm up at 3:30!!! Yes, I get up at the last possible minute, or like today, the last possible SECOND! Tuesday's make me very tired.. Tuesdays.........


It seems that I AWLAYS have a reason to complain about working. Someone to be annoyed with or something to be angry at. I started working at Hy-Vee when I was 16. Yes... it's been 8 years. It DOES NOT feel like 8 years. More like 20000.. :) I often ask God if He's done with me there yet. I think His silence is the answer. I know this is where I'm called for this "season" of my life. (Isn't a season only like 3-4 months???) God has a plan, and even though I can't see it yet, I know it's there. There is nothing I would LOVE more then to be AT HOME with my baby girl. My heart is calling me to be a stay-at-home mommy. Someday.. someday.. someday. I KNOW it will happen and God knows my heart. I am called to faithfulness. So faithful I shall be, with as little complaining as possible.

But just in case you wanted to know WHY I wanna be a stay at home mommy... here's my baby girl....


Beauty and personality all rolled into one!!!!!

No comments: