Thursday, February 4, 2010

My baby Girl

I have today off from work. I've spent the whole morning cleaning and doing laundry (which is normal for me on my days off). I got some Subway for my hubby and me and took it to him at work. I ordered some checks online. Any other time this is a totally normal day for me. Today was a little different than days in the past though. Every time I sit down this miracle inside of me Kicks and moves in all different directions. Its a feeling I've grown very fond of. God in His Glorious Splendor thought of a way to start the bonding process early between mom and baby. I feel bad for my hubby sometimes b/c he will never experience this. God has once again overwhelmed me by His Love. It's amazing.

6 comments:

Rae Nolt said...

Megs...I totally agree with your "I feel sorry for Casey" line. I'm always telling Wil...COME FEEL...he's just moving. But it's NOT the same! We are blessed!

Truly His said...

I love how you are writing each day what you are feeling, Meg. Your baby will love to read this when she is older. :) It is wonderful! She will be so beautiful, just like her mommy. :)

Jami Balmet said...

Hey I just stumbled across your blog and I'm your newest follower. Congrats on your baby and I can't even know how that feels to have someone kickin inside you! That is so amazing!! Congrats!!

I can't wait to start reading your posts and getting to know you more!

Jami @Intentionally Living...
jamibalmet.blogspot.com

Callie said...

Oh, this is so sweet. I can't wait until i can feel a baby kicking inside me! I just found your blog and I've been enjoying it! I love finding other Christian ladies on here. :-)

mommyof3 said...

Hi,I am Tara(3isenuf.blogspot.com)
and I totally agree with what you are saying about the man never experiencing it!!! When I had my three babies, everytime I would make my hubby put his hand on my belly and say "feel it"?? Sometimes he could, but other times he couldnt!! I always wanted him to get just as excited as me, but how could he??? He doesnt fully understand!! :) SO, I did feel sorry for him as well...it is truly a miracle!!!

mommyof3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.