Monday, September 24, 2012

It's all Insanity..

Hello blogger world! It's been... hmmm... almost 6 months since I last blogged (the night before Ezze was born). Doesn't seem like that long! As I'm sitting here my little almost-6-month old is SITTING next to me playing with her squishy block. She's adorable. :) But that's not entirely why I'm here. I'm starting a new journey with my hubby (actually 2, but that story to come later.:) :) ). Today is our first day of INSANITY! We are doing it together, as well as planning every one of our 5 meals a day together, and he will be very good at keeping me on track. I will try and blog very often about this new adventure in our lives. I'm very excited!!! So here we go...

DAY 1.

I feel like death. Don't get me wrong, the workout I LOVED (Thanks AMANDA NASH who told me I would!).. This is also my first day WITHOUT CAFFEINE. That means NO coffee. My head is pounding as we speak. It will take me about 3 days to feel "normal" again. This is a price I'm willing to pay for a healthier me, even though coffee isn't really bad for you. It's the addiction I didn't want. Today I ate FABULOUSLY (Special thanks to my hubby)!! Breakfast was Kashi GO LEAN CRUNCH cereal with my delicious Almost milk. Snack was a packet of yummy nuts and a string cheese, lunch was SHAKEOLOGY (if you've never heard of this, YOU TUBE IT!!), snack was 2 string cheese and 13 turkey pepperoni's and then supper ... I'm not sure yet. Protein, veggies, fruit and thats probably about it.

This is just the beginning.. and I have to keep telling myself that! I'm so excited for the next 60 days!! YAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Burberry Safety-valve mark-down online.The Adept Burberry outlet www.burberryoutlet--store.comAccumulation to obtain tawdry Burberry leave-taking products online. Overlook [url=http://www.burberryoutlet--store.com/]Burberry outlet[/url] outpouring devise amass slack upto 70%, and unrehearsed shipping!